Strategic Personal Coaching
I offer a range of business and personal coaching & consulting services through my business advisory – Dancing Blind Man.
These services are tailored to the needs of individuals and do not use a cookie cutter approach.
The style is to work with clients and the intent is to transfer needed skills, impart clear strategy and to get their business and personal lives humming along so they and their families can live a larger life.
Whilst working as a senior executive, as an internal corporate & business coach for over 25 years I have been somewhat sceptical of what has become called ‘Life Coaching.’
It seems to me that far too many people are calling themselves Life Coaches and have as their only experience & qualification the fact that they have drawn breath every day since birth.
Despite what you’ll read elsewhere personal coaching is not ‘Life’ coaching. Whilst I think a positive mindset is important the Dancing Blind Man style of personal coaching is all about results and practical advice.
There are no affirmations or ‘Learnings’ drawn from ‘The Secret’ to be found here – just solid, proven methods that will help you get to where you want to.
Would you like to set and achieve goals in any of these areas?
- Health, fitness, well being & weight loss
- Career development
- Relationships ~ getting them and keeping them
- Increase decisiveness and assertiveness
- Overcoming procrastination and improving time management
- Becoming a better leader
- Managing stress
- Managing conflict effectively
- Drive your own life; not have life´s circumstances drive you
- Get serious about your health and well being
- Personal development
- Energising your life
- Maximising opportunities
- Increasing happiness
- Overcoming fears and obstacles
- Living your dreams
- Improving your self confidence
- Increasing productivity at home & at work
- Work / life balance
- Living an extraordinary life
I don’t know of anyone who wouldn’t want these things, yet less than 5% of people actually set goals, develop a doable action plan and then achieve them!
Do you want to be one of the smart few who lives a happy and successful life on your own terms? Are you doing well however know you can do better?
If you have ever wanted to achieve more in your life than you thought possible, in just about any area you can think of, then Strategic Personal Coaching could be for you.
Strategic Personal Coaching can assist with:
- Goal setting
- Developing ‘doable’ action plans to achieve them
- Improving your level of personal accountability
- Improving your motivation
- Improving communication
- Improving your Relationships
- Managing & coping with personal challenges
- Career change
- Conflict resolution
For example, I can work with you to assist with:
- Strategic Personal Coaching aims to draws out a person’s abilities and potential rather than imposing goals, plans or knowledge from the outside. Strategic personal Coaching is about development, enablement and reflection rather than training.clarify your personal vision;
- develop your management or leadership skills;
- Making a career change
- Cope with personal challenges
- retain a focus on important quality-of-life goals:
- maintain work/life balance, or;
- improve personal or professional relationships so they are more effective and fulfilling.
This doesn’t mean that you won’t learn new things – you will, but Strategic Personal Coaching is about adding to your strengths and enabling you develop others.
Strategic Personal Coaching of the style utilised by the Dancing Blind Man makes no assumptions – it’s not judgmental, nor is it prescriptive or instructional.
Above all it is as individual as you are – this type of Coaching seeks to help you develop a better understanding of yourself. This is not a one size fits all process – each person is unique and Strategic Personal Coaching is different for everyone. You come to the coaching sessions with your own way of thinking and your own desired outcomes.
Strategic Personal Coaching has the potential to cover just about every aspect of personal development that you might aspire to – for career direction and development, management, executive and leadership, business start-up and entrepreneurialism, life skills, personal fulfilment, life-balance, and the acquisition of specific skills or knowledge.
Strategic Personal Coaching is all about helping you get very clear on what you want most, creating a great plan that aligns with your values and builds on your strengths, and supporting you to make all the changes needed to achieve the outcomes you desire.
Where are you right now in your life and where do you want to be?
What could be different in your life?
Want to answer these or other questions?
Get in touch – I’d love to assist.